Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My sick holiday life !!

Haiz ... holiday .... 2 week .... 1 week sick ....
skul holiday got 2 week ... dis 2 week oso got band ... the first week at SJK (C) .... din go 4 the first whole week ... coz sick le .... second week at skul ... going !! but til 11 something nia ... !! actually is til 3 pm de ... cannot tahan .... 7 hour under the hot sun ... !! 1 week din under the hot sun bcome white abit ... NOW ... holiday over le ... but band din over !! damn pro ... is every day 8 til 5 .... got 1 good thing is can ponteng class .... haha !! now bcome black again or more black den b4 ... sunburn ... my face ... my neck ... my hand ... all sunburn ... haiz !! competition is coming ... next tuesday ... oo ... die liao ... !! haha ... the band ... my exam result ... bad !! ARR~~~ 3 week .... exam coming again .... juz over den coming again .... !! juz get back my result ... now exam again ... competition coming ... no time study ... haiz ... dunno how lar ... the exam ... die le lar ~~
nvm ... add oil ba !! haha ....
add oil ~~ add oil ~~~ oooooo ~!!
haha ... !!
kla ... til here ....

~yi le~

No comments:

Post a Comment